Candidate seeking admission will need to submit an application form with prescribed
fee along with supporting documents. The admission will be on first come first served basis, subject to the availability of seats. The application form and prospectus may be
obtained from our office directly or obtained through post by sending a Demand Draft drawn in favour of St mary school of nursing or college of nursing for Rs.500/- (five hundred only) payable at Bangalore.
The institute will give you provisional admission letter on receiving the filled up application forms along with the fee. Your admission will remain provisional till the time it is confirmed by the university/ Board. All admission are subject to the rules and regulations of the University/ Board and the final admission will be approved based on the eligibility criteria and submission of supporting documents in original as stipulated by the university/ Board.
Admission will be cancelled if
- Admission application in incomplete
- Admission application forms are received without supporting documents
- Required educational qualifications are not fulfilled
- False documents are submitted
- Incorrect or wrong information is given
- If the application is submitted after the last date
Essential Supporting Documents
- SSLC/10th OR Equivalent
- PUC/ +2 OR Equivalent
- Transfer Certificate
- Physical fitness Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- An under taking that candidate will not indulge in ragging.
All the above certificates should be submitted in original with three sets of photo copy and five passport size and five stamp size of phptographs