St mary school of Nursing was established in the year 1998 and recognized by INDIAN NURSING COUNCIL, Karnataka Nursing Council and Govt of Karnataka,
Govt of Karnataka: HFW 256/ MME 1997 Dt: 05-12-1997
KARNATAKA NURSING COUNCIL Certificate No: KNC/878/99 ; Dt: 5th Oct 1999
INDIAN NURSING COUNCIL Certificate No: 18-671/2000-INC
DURATION:- 3 YEAR
- Eligibility Criteria: Minimum and Maximum age for admission to the GNM course will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
- Minimum Education: 10+2 class Passed or equivalent with aggregate of 40%.
- Students shall be medically fit
This programme of the study leads to a 31/2 years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course. The purpose of GNM course is to prepare a qualified General Nurse who will function as a member of the team in both hospital and community health services
Eligibility for Admission to Examination:
- Students should complete eleven months of that particular academic year for which
she/he appearing for the examination.
- Students should have 75% of attendance in Theory and practical separately.
- Students should obtain satisfactory work/Character certificate from the principal.
- Students must obtain at least 50% of marks in
- Students Must obtain at least 50% of marks in internal assessment in the subject for
which the student is appearing for board examination.
- The procedure record book has to be completed and got signed by the consent
- If a students fails in only one theory or practical she/he will be allowed to proceed to
the next year of study or other wise the student will remain in the year of study.